Since I saw the questions for the first time I was like, “I have to do this!”. So here we go! I hope you enjoy my answers. Meanwhile I am off to watch the movies again. Because sometimes a LotR marathon is all you need.
- Books or movies? Oh oh… I guess both.
- Which character do you connect with the most? Sam and Frodo 😀
- What are your top 5 favorite tracks from the soundtracks? The Rings Goes South,Concerning Hobbits, The King of the golden Hall, The Steward of Gondor and… I don’t know I love the soundtrack so much!!!
- Which scene always makes you cry? The end. I mean every damn time! And I saw it over 20 times. Sam and I usually skip the ending and pretend that it doesn’t exist.
- Where would you live in Middle-earth? Bag-End! To live in the Shire would be amazing.
- Which race would you be? Well… since my nickname is Frodo… I guess a hobbit.
- Orcs or Uruk-hai? Uruk-hai. The are more badass. But I don’t like either.
- Favorite character? I hate this question so much. Because I really love all the good characters. So maybe the nine members of the fellowship.
- Which character do you look the most like? Sadly, nobody. I have dark hair but brown eyes. So no Arwen or Frodo.
- Who is your favorite paring? (canon or non-canon) Éowyn and Faramir!
- Who is your least favorite paring? (canon or non-canon) All non-canon I guess.
- What unpopular opinion do you have for the movies? I don’t think I have one.
- If you could change anything about the movies, what would it be? Nothing when it comes to the LotR movies. But the last Hobbit movie… there would be some stuff I would change.
- How do you think Tolkien would have felt about Peter Jackson’s adaptations? I don’t know. Maybe he would be more open to it now since he didn’t like the movie idea in the first place.
- Whose wardrobe would you like to have? Eowyn’s!
- Rivendell or Lothlorien? Rivendell! Lothlorien is awesome but Rivendell feels more like a home.
- Least favorite character? Shelob, because she’s a f*ucking huge spider.
- Have you ever cosplayed as one of the characters? If not, who would you choose? No, I haven’t, but Sam and I would like to cosplay as – *drumroll* – Sam and Frodo.
- What scene makes you laugh the most? Everything with Legolas and Gimli but also with Merry and Pippin 🙂
- If you could meet 3 of the actors, who would you choose? Sir Ian McKellen, Andy Serkis and Martin Freeman
- What are your top five favorite lines from the films? “PIPPIN: I didn’t think it would end this way.
GANDALF: End? No, the journey doesn’t end here. Death is just another path, one that we all must take. The grey rain-curtain of this world rolls back, and all turns to silver glass, and then you see it.
PIPPIN: What? Gandalf? See what?
GANDALF: White shores, and beyond, a far green country under a swift sunrise.
PIPPIN: Well, that isn’t so bad.
GANDALF: No. No, it isn’t.” – “Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.”- “A day may come when the courage of men fails… but it is not THIS day.” – “I’m glad to be with you, Samwise Gamgee…here at the end of all things.” – “That there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo… and it’s worth fighting for.”
- What are your top five favorite lines from the book? “It’s a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don’t keep your feet, there’s no knowing where you might be swept off to.” – “All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” – “Deserves it! I daresay he does. Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise cannot see all ends.” – “All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost.” –“It is useless to meet revenge with revenge: it will heal nothing.”
- Who do you think is the most underrated character? Me – I mean Frodo. Yes I know Sam deserves his credit! I mean it is Sam! But Frodo gets so much hate. I think that is not fair.
- Have you watched any of the animated films? If so, what are your opinions? Nope. So no opinion here.
- How has LOTR affected your life? Oh my god… where do I start? This is going to be a long answer. The books and movie helped me through a lot when I was younger. I also met some of my best friends because of them. I went to a convention, to premieres, to New Zealand and did so much crazy stuff. I still love it like on the first day over 10 years ago.